sobota, 31. januar 2015

Wishing You a Magical Day


Hello!

Today is again my turn at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps inspiration blog. 
This is Little Loves  one of the newest Little Darlings rubber stamps from SC Girl Power Collection. Another amazing image for colouring!


I coloured this image with no line technique with Distress inks.
The sentiment stamp is  from LDRS Vintage affections ... release 4 - Enchanted Wishes!!
This beautiful paper pads are from Maja Design...
I've distressed al the paper edges and machine sewn..


Dies used are from GoKreate, Magnolia, Spellbinders and Tim Holtz... 



Flowers... are from LLC, WOC.. I've added some Gesso  on flowers and butterflies ...
Lace and vintage Seam Binding are from LLC..


... Closer image...



I'm entering this card into:


Wishing you a beautiful Weekend!



9 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovita
    tudi tebi lep magičen dan
    Tamara :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautifully coloured and such a gorgeous design and shape.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a beautiful creation, Barbara! And your focal image is wonderful, too - love her eyes! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Anything Goes"!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh my gosh this is just beyond gorgeous...your no lines colouring is just the best...I do it but then end up using black for shading and then I think I may of well stamped in black!!!
    Maybe I should photograph it to see how it looks...
    Just amazing 😀😀
    Hugs
    Debbie xx 💕

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Barbara, predivna ti je! :) Pečat je sladak, bojanje perfektno, a dizajn cool.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is so beautiful. Love the shape, the colors and your beautiful coloring.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. wow, kako lepo si pobarvala. kot kakšen portret je. Se kaj ne morem nagledat.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Zelo lepa v čudovitih pastelih. <3
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši