petek, 29. april 2016

Just for You

Good morning,

I have new Noor! Design U.K. DT card to show you today. I made it with  Jilian from Jilian and Friends - Whimsy Stamps -collection. The image is coloured with Distress inks.



For the card shape I used Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art A4 Fantasy. Here is another stencil from Dutch Doobadoo collection called Floral...

These gorgeous papers are fom Craft & You Vintage Time collection. You can choose  between a variety of colours and designs...


For finishing this card I have used Little Darlings Gilded Doily die, Rolled up Roses Die and Craft & You Willow Twing Die 1... 

Thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


3 komentarji:

  1. This is beautiful and a lovely shape and image xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. A beautiful card as always Barbara. So lovely to have you join my blog and even lovelier to now be on 3 DT's with you.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ooooh I LOVE this one. Gorgeous.

    OdgovoriIzbriši