sreda, 22. junij 2016

Bingo gird at Creative Inspirations...

Hi!

My second post today is for sharing a card made for Creative Inspirations challenge blog!
Today is stated new fortinight challenge. 
We have a Bingo grid!
You can select a row, horizontal or vertical and play...


I've selected Twine / Flowers / Perls...


I've used a digi image from All Dressed Up collection for this Birthday card.

Papers are from Pion Design collections.... 
I've disressed all  my paper edges and machine sewn...


Pop over and play along with us! 


This fortnight's prize is from ALL DRESSED UP and is
2 DIGI'S OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!

Happy crafting!


2 komentarja:

  1. Fantastična, laske so pobarvane,kot da so prave.
    Superca lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is stunning Barbara. I love this image and your card is so beautiful with the yellow colour scheme. Beautifully embellished also.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši