sreda, 1. junij 2016

Summer Challenge at Noor!Design U.K.


Hi!

I have few posts to share with you today.... LOL

The second one is for June challenge over at Noor!Design U.K. blog
The theme is.... "Here Comes Summer
The prize for the  winner is ...  £10 Noor! Design store Vaucher.


I made this card with Dutch Doobadoo Card Art A4 Butterfly. Soo lovely template...
The papers used are from Craft & You Lavender garden 6 x 6 collection (listed below this post).
The beautiful lace used is called Lace Camille...



The rubber stamp used is from LDRS CandiBean release and is called Take My Hand. You can find it in Noor! Design web shop...
Behind this awesome image I added Frame With Circles and Swirl Die...
The second die is from LDRS Gilded Oval Label die set..

Here is also a sentiment... I used it from LDRS Wishing You set (all are listed below this post).



Barbara
XOXO



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar