sobota, 6. maj 2017

Blooms and Bows ... Creative Inspiations Challenge

Hi!

Today I have new card to share with you!!
Wednesday started new challenge over at Creative Inspirations Challenge and I'm posting my DT card just to remind you that you have two wees to enter your creations!
This forthingt challenge theme is " Blooms and Bows".


Tilda and dies are from The Hoppy Easter box. They are just gorgeous!
I coloured the image with Distress inks...



The paper pads are from Maja Design Sofiero collection.




I cut out flowers and coloured them with Distress, I added some Liquid pearls and sparkle with Wink of Stella Brushes.


A little Bow... doilie and chesecloth... and nothing other.


Now is your turn. Pop over and play along with us.

Hugs, Barbara GR


7 komentarjev:

  1. This is just too gorgeous! Beautifully coloured Tilde on a lovely shaped card base. Love those flowers you've made, what die did you use for them if I may ask? Wonderful finishing touch of the bow too. Debra x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Barbara, this is gorgeous, such super stitching, I'd never get it so straight. Love the details and your colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. WoW Barbara what an amazing card! I lóve the flowers you made so much!! Is that a punch you made them with? They are very tiny when I compare them with the hands of cute Tilda 🤗

    OdgovoriIzbriši