četrtek, 14. september 2017

LLLC September Release showcase day 3

Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you my card made for LLLC September Release showcase day 3.

Here are all the stamps

Fotografija osebe Irina Blount.

and dies 

Fotografija osebe Irina Blount.

from this  new halloween and winter release.

For my card I used Foxy Marci.



Dies used are:

 I coloured the image with Distess inks.


Colours used are : 
skin - tattered rose, vintahe photo
ceeks - tattered rose, victorian velvet, aged mahogany
hair - brushed corduroy, black soot
clothes - vintage photo, aged mahogany, victorian velvet, black soot
booth - vintage photo, aged mahogany


See you tomorrow with another card!
Hugs, Barbara

1 komentar:

  1. Very lovely card !! I love your color combo a little vintage look. And your coloring job is great ! The snowflake die is really pretty and the gloves are adorable ! Well done !

    OdgovoriIzbriši